exotic, colourful wonderplants to brighten up this rainy day!
Berlin illustrator and photographer Sarah Illenberger
turned a recent six-week trip to Porto, Portugal into an extended work
vacation using the tropical inspiration around her to create these
vibrant images in a new series called Wonderplants. Armed with the
basics of stickers and tape from local stationery and hardware stores
Illenberger set to work to transform leaves from local botanical
gardens. The results are beyond tropical, vivid colours contrast with
more muted backgrounds, where beautiful shadows form in contrast to the
foreground. Check out her online store for prints and unusual objects.
check her instagram here
donderdag 4 februari 2016
woensdag 27 januari 2016
woensdag 20 januari 2016
maandag 18 januari 2016
dinsdag 12 januari 2016
donderdag 26 november 2015
Last evening, I organised my first workshop at "Het atelier van eva v." : How to make a macramé planthanger.
Eight enthousiast women (nine, count me in), lots of rope, plants, a beautiful workspace, drinks and bites. Great combination! And everybody was happy with their result. To be continued...with more workshops!
zaterdag 14 november 2015
The girls went to Marseille last weekend and had a great time
1. Notre-dame-de-la-garde (take the little tourist train at Vieux Port) gives you a breathtaking view over the city, do it by sunset!
2. Apéro at La Caravelle: great mojito's and a little balcony in the sun at Vieux Port.
3. Au Vieux Panier: a shop where they only sell typical french things (rue du Panier)
4. Mucem: we only visited the outside(it's for free), took the passerelles and had coffee on the terrace.
5. Les Calanques: visit its dazzling white limestone fjords by boat. (departure at Vieux Port)
6. Diner here
8. Buy some famous Marseille's cookies called "Navettes" here. Best in town.
9. Lunch: Café de l'abbaye
10. Diner Chez Etienne (Rue de Lorette 43): pizza & more