The girls went to Marseille last weekend and had a great time
1. Notre-dame-de-la-garde (take the little tourist train at Vieux Port) gives you a breathtaking view over the city, do it by sunset!
2. Apéro at La Caravelle: great mojito's and a little balcony in the sun at Vieux Port.
3. Au Vieux Panier: a shop where they only sell typical french things (rue du Panier)
4. Mucem: we only visited the outside(it's for free), took the passerelles and had coffee on the terrace.
5. Les Calanques: visit its dazzling white limestone fjords by boat. (departure at Vieux Port)
6. Diner here
8. Buy some famous Marseille's cookies called "Navettes" here. Best in town.
9. Lunch: Café de l'abbaye
10. Diner Chez Etienne (Rue de Lorette 43): pizza & more